A farewell .... with a lifetime of happy memories
-
On 25 November 2024, I had a lovely sunlit wander at Claremont Gardens,
with my very special friend Isa. What we didn't know at that time was, and
th...
Yang Harus Kamu Tahu Tentang Tato
-
*Gambar tato-*Tato adalah refleksi dari keinginan untuk memberontak, tetapi
mereka sering adalah karya seni sejati. Apakah mereka membawa pesan pribadi
yan...
Bullfinch Beauty
-
It's been some time since I last posted but hopefully this will change in
the near future. I need to get back onto the walks again and taking the
camera ...
Small Signs of Spring
-
As the weather here in the UK has been bad for so long I haven't had many
opportunities to get out with the camera but I thought I would post some of
th...
-
More shots of our Brock and Reynard families.......... I think this says
"don't mess with me"
This one shows Mom and Baby although the shot is not the ...
Christmas and Boxing day Birdies x
-
Im not sure if this is a Chaffinch???? HELP!!! x
Little Robin enjoying the xmas cake!!! x
Love this pic of my Wagtail xx
Lovely little Bluetit xx
...
Only 8 months since the last snow
-
No blogs during the summer as I spent a lot of time in the garden.Now
winter is back with a vengeance and too much too soon.After being snowbound
for 4 ...
-
This bird was singing its head off in the middle of a golf coarse at
Dornoch Easter Ross Scotland
Eagle Owl photographed in Inverness. It was to be flyi...
New pond
-
finally finished the new pond system. 3 ponds in all, feeder, beech and
lower housing the pump. none are that deep, only about 50cm, so no fish,
mainly bec...
Bird Count Fantastic!
-
I did a night shift last night and my OH picked me up at 8.00am, he said
the temperature where we live was -8, by time we got home it had gone up to
-5. *J...
Sunday walk and last week's birds
-
A lovely winter's day - the Taw estuary on the Tarka trail...
Liked this image with the line of footprints.
Pretty sure these are redshanks - I'm not grea...
The End
-
Well this blog is closing it's doors. I've moved out of my old fabulously
birdy garden into the in-laws with their fox and hedgehog visitors and will
now ...
-
Been a very long while since i got a photo
Of a hedgehog in my garden. Simply
because they stopped coming through no fault of my own.
Hopefully they will ...
Autumn Light
-
There are several butterflies in this blog that are the same species. With
this one, is not so much the butterfly but the light that it was captured
in. L...
No comments:
Post a Comment