My sister was over earlier for the delivery of the turf and when I got home from work she said there'd been three doves on the garden. Just now there were four; two were under cover on the bird table and one up at the food near the top of the garden. A fourth joined them but was chased away by one from the table. I'm guessing one of these returned (rather than it being a fifth) back to the table.
I was also told that 25 sparrows had a feast at their feeding station earlier.
A farewell .... with a lifetime of happy memories
-
On 25 November 2024, I had a lovely sunlit wander at Claremont Gardens,
with my very special friend Isa. What we didn't know at that time was, and
th...
5 weeks ago

Three french hens......
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
ReplyDeleteI was originally tempted to write four and twenty small birds...
And you know what I would have said to that one too..... ;)
ReplyDelete